Friday, April 9, 2010

Lost bear

I lost Jared's favorite bear today! I think it dropped in the parking lot of the grocery store as we were leaving, but later when I called they didn't have any stuffed animals in the lost and found so I think its gone. On the one hand we have a lot of bears and he likes them all. Whenever we leave the house he usually wants to take all the bears with us! But I tell him he can only bring one and he always chooses the blue one! I sad that it's gone. So far he hasn't reaalize it yet. Hopefully he'll get over it quickly since we still have the others. But we'll miss you "saphire!"

Here's a picture a year ago when it was new. Yes, I used to have two blue ones, but that was before Jared got attached to stuffed animals and I gave it away at a baby shower.. I guess that was a mistake!

Here's so more pictures of Jared with his blue bear.


















No comments: