I started this chore chart for Jared about a month ago. He's really into it. I don't really pay attention to putting the stickers on the right days, but the chart does help me to know what kind of jobs to have him do. He feeds the dog everyday now and helps me make the juice pretty much every time, but the rest of them are pretty hit or miss. Today I had him help put the silverware away for the first time. It was slow going, but he liked it. And he especially likes picking out the stickers. I may start another sticker chart for sitting on the toilet, since I haven't tried that tactic yet for potty training. We'll see.
We're a family of five. Nathan, Sarah, Jared, Kayla and baby Logan. We live in Molalla, Or. We love our little town. It's still close to both sets of grandparents, but is our own piece of the city (if you can call podunk Molalla the city). We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Chore chart
I started this chore chart for Jared about a month ago. He's really into it. I don't really pay attention to putting the stickers on the right days, but the chart does help me to know what kind of jobs to have him do. He feeds the dog everyday now and helps me make the juice pretty much every time, but the rest of them are pretty hit or miss. Today I had him help put the silverware away for the first time. It was slow going, but he liked it. And he especially likes picking out the stickers. I may start another sticker chart for sitting on the toilet, since I haven't tried that tactic yet for potty training. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment