Monday, January 31, 2011

18 months

Kayla is officially 18 months now. Yes, that means she's going to nusery at church. She cries when I leave her, but over all she's handling it better than Jared did. And its weird for me to not have a kid with me at all!
Kayla is smart and sweet. She loves to cuddle, but is also pretty independat. She loves to look at books and is good about finding ways to entertain herself. She loves learning new things (the newest thing is she climbs into her own carseat now). She also communicates very well and is adding words to her vocabulary all the time. My favorites are still the way she says "stuck" so clearly and her cute little way of saying "I do." Happy year and a half, little one!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see you all again. Kayla is a sweetheart!