Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring fun

It's officially Spring! As evidenced by the excessive rain and the daffodils! I pass by these daffodils in the stump every week when I go to Jared's preschool and I think they're so funny!

The kids and I dyed Easter eggs. I don't like hard boiled eggs, so we didn't actually eat them. But dying is fun, so we did it. Both kids are fascinated with colors now so they loved being able to actually change the colors of the eggs.











Then over General Conference Weekend my mom and I did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. I loooove egg hunts. We'll do at least two more. They both liked it. Jared was surprising really nice about letting Kayla get the eggs. He even specifically gave her some yellow ones since that's her favorite color. Then later he wanted to pretend to do an Easter egg hunt again, so we just spread the empty eggs around the house. It was fun.


No comments: