Friday, December 16, 2011

Fall Leaves

Since we're already mid-way through December I figured it was about time to blog about the Fall. Now that I'm into photography I appreciate the changing colors of the leaves so much more. Here are some pictures from this year that I took around the neighborhood. All the different colors are pretty amazing!











And of course I have to include some pictures of the kids in the leaves! We took a rake to a local park so they could play in some piles. But Kayla was the only one who wanted to. Funny how that works

But both kids have been trained well that they need cooperate and pose for at least a few pictures and then I'll leave them alone :)



















And just for fun. A cute picture from last month one day at home. Putting their arms around each other was their idea. I love how they're such good friends and play together so well!







No comments: