Jared turns 14 months today, and boy does he ever look grown up! Here's a little update on what's new with him.He's learning a bunch of new things. He walks really well now-a-days. Although he still looks like a baby just learning so it's still really cute. He immitates things a lot more. Like he'll wave back to us, which I just love. He'll push buttons that he's seen us push and can open things like doors if we do it first. The other day I bopped him on the head with a plastic bottle which we both thought was funny, but then he took the bottle the tried hitting me in the face! I guess we have to watch what he do now!

He's getting a lot more independant too. I can go the bathroom or leave a room for a litle bit without having to have him right next to me all the time. But he still needs me a lot. I can tell sometimes when he looks at me that he's just making sure I'm watching. And he still loves to be held. I love how I can get him to smile or laugh just by smiling or laughing at him. I wish it would always be that easy to make him happy!
He sleeps well and is going down more easily. But he's gotten into needing his pacifier more lately, so we're backslinding on that. No new teeth or words, although he does "sing" quite often when he go for walks with the dog. He' started carrying blankets around and has finally shown interest in stuffed animals. I love my little boy!
4 comments:
He's so cute! It's fun watching these kids grow up.
I'm so jealous that Jared's still a cuddler! My son gave up cuddling WAY too early as a baby. It was very sad.
He is super-charmingly-adorable, by the way.
4 more months and he can go to Nursery!!!!
I know! I'm excited for nusery, he's such a distraction in sunday school/relief society these days
Post a Comment