We're a family of five. Nathan, Sarah, Jared, Kayla and baby Logan. We live in Molalla, Or. We love our little town. It's still close to both sets of grandparents, but is our own piece of the city (if you can call podunk Molalla the city). We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Spitup
Kayla spit up a whole bunch yesterday while we were in the car. It was not quite as much as the most spitup I've ever seen from Jared. But it definitely rivaled that incident. Too bad I didn't get a picture. I would have (I did have the camera with me..) except I had already started cleaning it up before I realized how much was actually there. Otherwise I would have taken a picture before cleaning it up. Plus it was in the carseat so all the crevices hid a bunch of it. I'm hoping that will explain why she's been pretty fussy lately. Although she seems to be the fussiest around 5pm, and I remember Jared doing that too. So unfortunately it's probably a normal thing I can't do anything about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey don't babies hit a growth spurt around 4 weeks? Harvey is fussier when he has to grow more. Good luck with it though! i know what you mean about giant spitups. Harvey did one so bad he looked like a spit up fountain a few months ago. Though, that pic of jared looks lik ethere was a TON.
Post a Comment