So, thinking about doing a year end review/letter and I feel like I have too much/nothing to write about because I'm already all over the Internet as it is. So here are some bulleted highlights of 2010- Kayla learns to crawl
- Nathan turns 28
- Nathan opens up an extention to his office in Bend
- Help Steven propose to Raime!
- Trip to the Enchanted Forest for the first time with our own kids (we both have fond memories of that place from our childhoods)
- Sarah becomes a board member for the MOMS Club in charge of new membership (since I took over we've had 8 new members, which is pretty good growth considering past years)
- Sarah turns 28
- Matt gets married. We get to be involved in the wedding in Texas and get to know Amanda
- Celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary
- Sarah puts together the MOMS Club float for the 4th of July parade in our town (we won first place!)
- Nathan is called to the bishopric and ordaned an Elder by his father
- The kids turn 3 and 1
- Kayla learns to walk
- Steven gets married!
- The kids get weaned from pacifiers
- Jared starts a preschool coop (mommy gets to go too)
- Trip to California to see Aunt Leal and scan her old family pictures (I've been wanting to do that for probably 4 years)
- Jared gets potty trained! (still working on nighttime and having him go without being reminded)
- Kayla moves to a toddler bed and now in her own room (she sleeps much better now)
- Get a new van (still no pictures of that yet)
And I think that covers all the biggies. Thank you to all our friends and family. We love you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and 2011!
1 comment:
I'm sorry I waited so long to read your blog. This is great stuff! You were busy in 2010.
Post a Comment