We're a family of five. Nathan, Sarah, Jared, Kayla and baby Logan. We live in Molalla, Or. We love our little town. It's still close to both sets of grandparents, but is our own piece of the city (if you can call podunk Molalla the city). We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
mess
My parenting was criticised recently because I post pictures online of messes my kids make, so therefore I must not have any rules in my house. It really shook me up and made me doubt myself. But I have an awesome cousin that said I should respond by letting my kids do some MORE structured mess making because that's s special part of having small children. So I did. This is colored pudding. They loved playing in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude just because you find humor in the mess doesn't mean you have no rules. I mean, I posted a picture of pee foot prints but that doesn't mean i encourage my bub to pee on the floor. ANYWAYS. CUTE PIC! They look like they had a blast. Oh and Harvey has the same shirt as Jared.
Yeah. it really came down to she's just mean, judgemental lady.
that's one of my favorite shirts!
I think encouraging creativity is awesome and wonderful!!! There is too little of it!!! And that is professional advice from a Kindergarten teacher.
Post a Comment