So, Nathan's grandma is really interested in thi pregnancy and keeps calling us for updates. But really there's not much to tell. But since it's been more than a week since I've talked about it here I have a few updates.
I've been feeling her move a lot more lately. I can even feel it from the outside, and therefore let other people feel it too. That's pretty cool.
My back is starting to get sore easily now. Oh goodie. It'll most likely just get worse over the next three months... I've had a couple of leg cramps in the middle of the night too, which is something that used to plague me. And I had a bit of hearthburn the other day too. Another shadow of fun times to come with this pregnancy.
But for the most part this is the best part of the pregnancy. I look more than just fat, but I can still get up easily and wear relatively normal clothes. :)
I've been feeling her move a lot more lately. I can even feel it from the outside, and therefore let other people feel it too. That's pretty cool.
My back is starting to get sore easily now. Oh goodie. It'll most likely just get worse over the next three months... I've had a couple of leg cramps in the middle of the night too, which is something that used to plague me. And I had a bit of hearthburn the other day too. Another shadow of fun times to come with this pregnancy.
But for the most part this is the best part of the pregnancy. I look more than just fat, but I can still get up easily and wear relatively normal clothes. :)
2 comments:
I love that picture!
Oh please, you do NOT look fat. You barely look pregnant! That is a very lovely picture of you. Sorry about all the back pain, heartburn, leg cramps, etc. Good thing it's all worth it!
Post a Comment