Monday, March 30, 2009

More Easter Pics

It figures I'd make a post with Easter pictures on the same day I take more Easter pictures. But hey, Nathan finished my "studio" tonight so I couldn't help trying it out. The studio is in our garage. It consists of a white vinyil backdrop that is 20 feet tall (5 feet wide) and hangs from the ceiling (it can be rolled all the way so it's not always just handing there) and three extra lights that can be moved around. I love it! And the whole thing only cost $100 bucks to set up. Now all we need is more fancy photo editing software and we'll be as good as and photo studio. Regardless, it doesn't look like we'll be paying for studio pictures again!

The first test turned out quite well. Jared's Easter pictures: (The one where he's standing and holding the basket is my favorite)