Wednesday, June 15, 2011

stolen camera

So, a week ago Friday our nice camera was stolen from the park while I was there with the kids! It was like 9:30am and there was hardly anyone around. I'd put the camera into my stroller to go chase after Jared, who was getting pretty close to the road on the other side of the park. I'm thinking someone must have been watching me use it to know what it was and all, because they took it pretty quickly!

It's totally depressing to have something stolen like that! Especially our camera because it's such a big part of our lives. I wonder if it phased them at all to see our business cards in the camera case..

Anyhow, we've been approved by the homeowners insurance so we'll be able to replace it, so there is a happy ending.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Isn't it so sad to think that people would be willing to trade part of their soul for something like a camera that doesn't belong to them? Super sad.