Yesterday we were supposed to have the big anatomy ultrasound to find out the baby's gender. So, Nathan got the afternoon off and we all went together. Well, the doctor saw us, but someone messed up somewhere and the actual ultrasound was never scheduled so we didn't get to do it!What a bummer! I was really looking forward to finding out! Anyway, we rescheduled for Wednesday next week and Nathan's going to get part of the day off again. He says he wont miss this, that it's one of the most important days off his life. So, since we still don't know, here's my is-it-a-boy-or-girl picture for the baby book.
Side note: I really want to find out the gender! I haven't bought any baby stuff yet just in case it's a girl because that'll change some of things I will buy. Plus we have no names picked out because I said it was Nathan's choice (with me having veto power) and he's waiting until he knows the gender. And I really want to talk names!
Another side note: We did get to see the doctor and hear the heartbeat. Everything looks good and healthy, so that's a plus.
In other news Jared's still cute. How about a video clip of him being silly?
3 comments:
I think it's a girl. I used to be very good at guessing genders, but I'm not anymore, so it's probably a boy. But I still vote girl... Jared needs a little sister to protect!
sorry! You will find out soon. I love the picture!!! So, creative!
Okay, it's Wednesday... SO WHAT DID THE ULTRASOUND SAY?! I'M DYING OF CURIOSITY! :)
Post a Comment