Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aug 17 - Fake anniversary message from the queen

My parents' anniversary is tomorrow. My dad called me on Friday trying to see what we can do to acknowledge it. We were already planning on going over to their house for dinner today to give back the camping equipment we borrowed from them. So we're going to do an anniversary presentation then. I told my dad that the traditional 30th anniversary gift is pearls. He was so happy to know that and ran out and bought some pearls on his lunch break.

I'm giving my mom /parents this. We don't wactually live in England so I can't get a legit one of these. But I really liked the idea so I photoshopped one. I actually think it looks quite a bit nicer then the real ones I saw pictures of online. They were way boring. This one has buckingham palace!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is too cute. And hey! Any time a woman gets pearls, I'm down with that. I hope your parents have a great anniversary & that you all have a fun family hang-out session!

Sarah Webb said...

hehe. She said she's never had real perals before. Only the fake ones. I didn't know that! So they were recieved well.