Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aug 5 - Shower sleeper

Jared was really clingy today so I took him in the shower with me, which I sometimes do. Usually I hold him for a bit and then put him down and he plays with the bottles, not even caring that he's getting wet! Today he wouldn't let me put him down though so I was doing my best to get washed with one hand. Then I realized he was asleep, in the shower, with the water and everything. This picture is after I got out and was able to put him down. Then I could finally get dressed! What a silly boy.
He's getting a lot harder to handle these days. He gets really whinny, but doesn't seem to know what he wants. Like today he wanted to go outside and yet he wanted me to hold him too. The whinnyness gets really old. I was totally not looking forward to the toddler stage

2 comments:

Jana said...

That's so funny!

Betsy B. said...

I LOVE that he fell asleep. That's too funny. As for the whining, yeah, it's really irritating. Sean's only starting to not whine so much at the fridge. I know not being able to communicate is frustrating for both of us, so we're attempting some sign language. A lot of times Jon and I will just walk away from him while he's whining and SOMETIMEs that helps. I'm looking forward to a healthier way of communicating some day. Good luck with yours!